How many children have had their lives blighted by their fathers stuffing them into a tuba? As a tuba player myself I did not try to put either of my daughters into my instrument (albeit when they were much smaller) but it would have made a great family photo!
- Women Composers for Brass Band
- Brass Band Cartoons
- Brass Band Poems
- Frank Wright
- Comic bands – kazoo & zobo
- The first band broadcast?
- Book: British Brass Bands – historical directory
- Alliance City Band (Ohio)
- Cornet prize won by Joseph Hyde in 1861
- Book: Music & the British Military
- Book: The Village Brass Band
- Book: The Musical Salvationist